EL Sumampong Farm: Horseback Riding




   My sister's family just got home from the States for a short vacation. So we went horseback riding at El Sumampong Farm. It's been over a year since the last time I've been there. We wanted to try something different this time so we took the trail ride. Unfortunately, it wasn't as challenging as the one we had in Tagaytay. Nevertheless, we've learned how to let the horse gallop and that  made it so much fun! You have to lean forward and hold the horse's mane to keep you balanced. My butt hurts 'til now though, maybe I wasn't sitting properly when the horse galloped faster.  I almost fell off too when it gone a bit out of control.  Had to shout "HO" and pull the rope that was tied around its neck.  I got scared somehow so I let the horserider man it so it won't go wild again and he pulled the horse back to the main ranch. 

    That was amazing! Everyone had a great time including my nephew, Sean. If I only had a horse, I would love to learn more about horseback riding.                                                                                                           


NEW RATES:

1hour trail ride- P400
30 mins trail ride- P200
15 mins trail ride- P50

For more info, you can visit my previous blog


 

Read Users' Comments (3)

3 Response to "EL Sumampong Farm: Horseback Riding"

  1. Unknown, on February 9, 2016 at 11:14 PM said:

    Do you have any contact info for these guys? Or know if it's still operating in 2016?

  2. Unknown, on April 13, 2016 at 7:18 PM said:

    Hi, if i'm not mistaken, i believe they have changed its name now to zoocolate thrills. You may try to search for their contacts on google. :)

  3. Unknown, on April 13, 2016 at 7:19 PM said:

    Hi, if i'm not mistaken, i believe they have changed its name now to zoocolate thrills. You may try to search for their contacts on google. :)

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Favorite blogs