Cordova at Night


This is what I like about my Photography group. We still get to see each other once is while no matter how hectic our schedules are. Well, all for the love of photography, that is.  Hehe..

Anyway, original plan was to shoot sunset at Cordova in Lapu-Lapu City, unfortunately, we arrived past 6pm already. Sorry, I don't recall the exact place, but it's a restaurant near the shoreline. So we decided to shoot with low lights this time.

I honestly admit I'm not good at night photography. In fact, it's one of my weaknesses. There's more to learn, more to practice with low lights. For best results, you need to set your cam to lower shutter speed, higher aperture, higher ISO. Lowering shutter speed to like 2 or 5 mins, depending on your choice.
Porfolio

Read Users' Comments (2)

2 Response to "Cordova at Night"

  1. Kevin, on July 28, 2010 at 10:27 AM said:

    You have good shots! Do you have a Flickr account?

  2. ghen the backpacker, on August 13, 2010 at 10:23 AM said:

    Thanks. Yes, you can visit my flickr page at www.flickr.com/photos/gineleelumayag. Add me up if you also have one. =)

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Favorite blogs